About Me                               Privacy Policy                                Contact Me                               Advertise                

Friday, August 7, 2015

Is Cherry Mobile One, the Best Cherry Mobile phone under 5000?

Well, I have been using cherry mobile phones for a couple of years now. In fact, I am using Cherry Mobile Burst. I love to use cherry mobile because of its durability aside from having a cheap price for android phones. I admire its durability because I dont see any  big dents, scratches, or problems with the screen
when my 2-year old daughter keeps accidentally dropping the phone on the floor while playing her favorite baby games because she keeps on moving. Sometimes if she gets bored she just quickly throw the phone without me noticing it and run and when I checked it Im so happy because  there's still no scratches watsoever.

Cherry Mobile One

Now my husband's phone (not cherry mobile) is not working anymore (it wont turn on) after dropping in a pail full of water. I am planning to buy him a new phone and I want it to be a cherry mobile phone. My friend said that Cherry Mobile One has great specs and reviews and it is only ₱3,999. Since I am a bit curious on how it looks like and its specifications so I checked it online and here's what I got:

Cherry Mobile One Spec Sheet

  • 1.3GHz quad-core processor
  • 1GB of RAM
  • 4.5-inch TFT capacitive display, Asahi Glass
  • 8GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 32GB
  • 5-megapixel rear camera with BSI
  • 2-megapixel front camera
  • Dual-SIM
  • 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
  • Android 5.1 Lollipop
  • 1780mAh battery

With its specs, it is using the Android 5.1 Lollipop and it is the latest android OS in the market. It has an upgraded functionality compared to Android Kitkat. Aside from its android OS, what amaze me also is its 8GB of internal storage an impressive specs for an android phone with a price of less than 5k, isnt it? 


According to   " In terms of durability, we accidentally dropped the phone a couple of times from different heights during our recent trip to Barcelona for our Mobile World Congress coverage. Surprisingly there were no big dents, scratches, or problems with it so far. We were carrying it without a case or a screen protector"

After checking the review of unbox.ph on the other phone features of Cherry Mobile One, I think I know now on what I need to buy for my husband. I want him to try this affordable smartphone from Cherry Mobile.



"People are always looking at their phones and computer. It's the first place people turn in the morning and where everyone's keeping in touch and getting their news." -- Theophilus London



1 comment:

Feel free to share your thoughts.