About Me                               Privacy Policy                                Contact Me                               Advertise                

Friday, September 11, 2015

#ALDUB ko to!


Yahoooo!! I just cant hide my happiness seeing my favorite and popular loveteam today in the Philippines has their own TV commercial, thanks to McDo Philippines. I have been a fanatic of ALDUB (name called for the team up of Alden Richards and Yaya Dub also known as
Maine Mendoza in real life) since on July 16 their first "KILIG" moment on KALYESERYE, one segment of EatBulaga- the longest running noontime show in the Philippines. This is the first time that I get addicted with a loveteam, and with that I will support them (since they make me smile) and try the chicken fillet Ala King at Mcdo (the one they endorse hehe).
I just have the time right now to include this in my blog and for those who doesnt know what I am talking about, check this out: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AlDub



Aldub TV Commercials

To those Aldub fanatics out there, here is their first McDo TV Commercial. Enjoy! 




I heard that there are other series of  McDo TVC's for Aldub and not just that, there are also other companies that want them to represent their products. If this is true, then I will be so excited of seeing those commercials on TV. Yehey!!


ALDUB First Meeting




September 5, 2015 was an unforgettable date for all ALDUB fanatics since this was the day that they first meet. Although they werent able to embrace or hug each other because Lola Nidora  came and drop the plywood in between them, that moment still made my day.

I remembered on that moment when I keep on screaming because of too much "KILIG" I didnt realize that my youngest son who is 10 months old keeps on looking at me and seems shock hehehe maybe he thinks "oh mom, what happened to you? " and when I saw him like that, I just said sorry baby mama is just happy hehehe. Oh, I forgot to tell you, I am not the only one who is an ALDUB addict at our house, I cant imagine it but also my husband is so loyal when it comes to ALDUB, he doesnt want me to change channel eventhough it is not yet KALYESERYE hehe. I sometimes see him secretly smile when there is a "KILIG" part of the couple and I love him more with that hehe.

By the way, I forgot to mention that #ALDUBBATTLEForACause the hashtag for that day set a new record on twitter and reached more than 5 Million tweets and I am happy I was part of that success.

ALDUB Second Meeting 

Me and my husband are hoping that this saturday's episode (September 12, 2015) of Kalyeserye will be another unforgettable day for all of us ALDUB fans. Hope this is their 2nd meeting and I know whatever hashtag would that be on that day will surely sets a new record again on twitter. Only ALDUB can do it hehe.

I am so excited for tomorrow's KALYESERYE...

How about you ALDUB fanatics, are you excited for their second meeting?





Next...
10 Cute and Cheesy #ALDUB Memes



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts.