About Me                               Privacy Policy                                Contact Me                               Advertise                

Thursday, September 3, 2015

I Miss My Father


I was so sad when I first received a text message from my mom that my father just passed away. I was at the office at that time and I didnt know what to do. I wasnt able to concentrate on my duties, my hands
were cold and I felt that I was about to faint. So I asked permission from my Supervisor that I needed to go home because my father just passed away and I cant concentrate and they let me.

I am the youngest of 8 siblings and I have lots of memories with my father. He was the one who taught me the simple 1+1 (because my parents enrolled me directly to grade 1 w/o letting me experience going to kinder or daycare and I didnt have any knowledge about the simple mathematics) and he taught me on how to write my name, and I remembered that everytime he teaches me, I could easily learned and understand everything. He was the one who kept on telling me ghost stories at night if I still cant sleep. He was a great father.


I regret for not giving so much time to him when he was still alive. I just dont have the time because I am working in the city and my parents are in the province and I have also my family to take care of.
I feel that I wasnt able to repay him of all the good things that he has done to me and to my family.
I know it is already late by saying this because I havent said this to you before but I LOVE YOU and THANK YOU for everything PAPA. I MISS YOU.




After my father passed away, I promised to myself to take care of my mother. She is already 70 and I also owe a lot to her. She helped me took care of my 2 kids, without her I cant imagine my life now.

Let Us Give Time To Our Parents Before It Is Too Late




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts.