About Me                               Privacy Policy                                Contact Me                               Advertise                

Monday, October 19, 2015

ALDUB’s TAMANG PANAHON To Set World Records on October 24

Image from www.thesummitexpress.com
Hi guys, I just get back from my 2 rest days and back to the office again working hehe and just now have the chance to blog for  the most awaited right time for ALDUB ( don’t worry its my break time) hehe.
Well, I wasn’t really able to watch Kalyeserye last October 17th coz we had an important thing to be done at that time but after it was finished I immediately rushed to the computer and watched Kalyeserye and finally my day was complete (that’s how an avid fan I am with ALDUB Smile). I felt the happiness of the ALDUB Nation (name called for ALDUB fans) when Lola Nidora invited all the fans to be there at the Philippine Arena to witness the “TAMANG PANAHON” or the “Right Time” for Maine Mendoza and Alden Richards and I am so excited for both of them.


TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT IN JUST 3 DAYS


I wasn’t shocked when I heard the news that the tickets for the ALDUB’s TAMANG PANAHON are sold out in just 3 days because I am proud  that it is how ALDUB Nation shows on how proud we are to Alden Richards and Maine Mendoza that we will support them all the way. They give us good vibes and smile every day and always a good role model to the youths and we are just giving them back all the good things they have done to the ALDUB Nation. I am a team bahay at that time because I am here in Cebu but I will show my support to  Eat Bulaga and ALDUB through social media and television. So excited to watch and see the Philippine Arena full of ALDUB fanatics and seeing total happiness on their faces (how I wish I can be there personally, hayz). By the way guys, Philippine Arena is the largest indoor arena in the world with seating capacity of 55,000. So since tickets are sold out, I am just wondering if this will become a title holder for GUINESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS  Hmmmm,,, possible, right? 


GUINESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS  




Eat Bulaga’s 36 years in business means 36 years of making Filipinos happy. This is the chance to thank them by giving them back our support on October 24 through gaining the Highest Rating a television can have and having the most tweeted and retweeted hashtag for 24 hours. With our “bayanihan” spirit ALDUB Nation, it is possible to give them 36 million tweets and surpass the record of 2014's FIFA soccer semifinal game between Germany and Brazil as the most number of tweets that gained 35.6 million tweets, WE CAN BEAT THEM BY MAKING 36 MILLION TWEETS ON OCTOBER 24.

It is actually possible to brag the "most watched and attended Love Team Fan's Day" and the 

"most tweeted hastag" just my piece hehe. So would this be 2 tittles for Guiness Book of World Records in one event? POSSIBLE, Right?!  I am possitive on the outcome of the most awaited "TAMANG PANAHON for ALDUB".

ALDUB ROCKS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts.