About Me                               Privacy Policy                                Contact Me                               Advertise                

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Do You Believe In Ghost?

Actually at first I dont believe that there is really a ghost or if you will die your soul will remain on earth because before, I thought it doesnt exist. This belief was changed when I witnessed an unbelievable experience. This is based on my experience.



When I was in grade 6 my classmate who was sitting beside me already informed me not to sit on the vacant chair infront of her. She said  that  her grandmother who just passed away was sitting in there. After she said that to me I got confused on what she meant because I saw nothing but an empty chair infront of her.
At that time, our teacher wrote many things on the blackboard that she wanted us to copy on our notebook. I actually sat on the first row and my classmate was sitting left side of  me  on the 2nd row same column. The sun was shining bright at that time and I wasnt able to see my teacher's writings because the rays of the sun was so bright and it hindered me from seeing the writings clearly on the board from where I was sitting. So what happened, because I really wanted to finish taking notes and I also didnt believe what she's saying, I immediately stood up and sat infront of her. There, I said it was clear now to see the writings. So I continued taking notes but after a couple of minutes, I shouted painfully  because  I really felt the pain when somebody hit me on the right fibula of my foot  using a long piece of wood. I immediately looked at my classmate who didnt have anything with her but her pen and notebook. My teacher stopped writing and asked me on what happened, why I shouted that loud, I just didnt answer because I knew she wont believe me. After what happened I immediately went back to my original sit and my classmate just said "I told you already not to sit infront of me because my grandmother was sitting there. She hit you using her cane". I just knew from her  that the soul of her grandmother followed her whereever she goes because among the 5 grandchildren she was the closest and was the favorite grandchild of her grandmother. I also found out that her grandmother at that time hasnt reached yet her 40 days after her death and older one's said that if the dead hasnt reached their 40 days their soul are still roaming around doing the things when they were alive.

That experience is still in my mind till now. It is an unforgettable experience for me. May her grandmother's soul is already at peace.


How about you? Have you also encountered such unexplainable and horrifying experience in your life?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts.