About Me                               Privacy Policy                                Contact Me                               Advertise                

Friday, October 16, 2015

It’s Showtime’s 1500 free tickets in Cebu



It’s Showtime will be celebrating with Cebuanos this saturday as a part of their month long Animversary. Based on what I have read on our local newspaper in Cebu they are giving 1500 free tickets to all Cebuanos who want to watch them live.
Well of course with that FREE TICKETS many people would like to take advantage of it. I just received a text message from my cousin that one of his close friend gave him  free tickets for It’s Showtime and he asked me if I can go with him this saturday. Well, I tried to think about it many times if I will be happy being there and missing the Big Surprise of Lola Nidora for ALDUB, and ALDUB won hehe so I declined and I would rather sit infront of our TV with my whole family watching Eat Bulaga than to watch It’s Showtime but my mind is still wondering what’s happening with today’s Kalyeserye. Sorry couz (that how I call my cousin) I’d better follow my mind and heart hehe.
Sooo excited na for today’s episode of Kalyeserye..Yahooo!! ALDUB ROCKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts.