About Me                               Privacy Policy                                Contact Me                               Advertise                

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Making a Person See a Leaf or Play Money as Real Money



Since November 1 is fast approaching, I decided to search for topics related to ghosts, sorcery and wichcrafts then I found this site that provides steps on how to perform the "orasyon" (vesper/prayer) and rituals to make the result successful.


When I read about this "orasyon" on how to make a leaf or a fake money into real money, I remembered the mother-in-law of my sister who told us about it, she is 65 years old and can see ghosts and can read minds, I thought she's just joking because she's a bit drunk at that time but all the things she said regarding the process are same on what I have read on this filipino sorcery site. OMG!


 Orasyon on how to make a leaf or a fake a money into real money


To cause an illusion that will make other person see a leaf or a fake money as real money. This illusion will only last for three hours.

(since we have unworthy eyes around then i'm not revealing the complete orasyon; translated from my native language; i indicated my own testament of usage; year 1995 or 1996)

Taught by a red dwarf and the teaching is:

Kapag nagigipit:(when in great need*[of money])

Ang orasyon:

"Desumo D. "

Pick a leaf from an old Banyan tree but if that tree is not around then I understand, and just find a tree which bears sour fruit and use its leaf instead. Fold the leaf three times, say the orasyon three times and tap the folded leaf with your right index finger three times. Hold the leaf with your right hand and close your fist.

You should immediately go to the place where you should buy and ask for the price of what you need to buy. Once they mention the price then they will see the leaf as money larger than what they mentioned. *Never open your fist unless the person have already mentioned the price. Pay and leave. The leaf will go back to its form after three hours.

And so I tried, i closed my eyes did the instruction but when I opened my eyes all I saw was crumpled leaf. I called the dwarf which name is

B. and confided to him what happened and he said:

Only the person who will receive the payment will see it as money.

And then I asked if I can use play money and he said yes but if only tried 7 times and was successful.

I repeated the instruction and went to a clothing store and bought pants which costs about 500 pesos and was successful. And I never tried its wonder ever again.

(From now on if possible, I will include my testament of usage and all other information which is still in my memory to prove those who believe of its effect and as source for those who are studying our own occult culture. And that I will post shorcuts of the orasyon so that those who are arrogantly not worthy can never use it.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts.